Friday, February 4, 2011

New Idea Book

What we've all been waiting for our newest book is now live!! It's filled with fabulous artwork, creative ideas & most importantly NEW product.. These products will be available in the book for 6 months & then we say goodbye to all but a select few, but don't worry I have few suggestions to help. Think of it this way we get NEW, FRESH & EXCITING products every 6 months. Contact me for the suggestions. 

If you have not received an idea book & would like one contact me & I will be happy to send you one.  I also have some classes being scheduled. First the Workshop on the Go & second a technique class beginning the second Thursday of each month. For more information contact me. 
I am also scheduling home gatherings. I have a few dates available so contact me to get yours on my calendar. There are catalog shows available for those of you who would rather collect orders from family & friends without hosting a gathering. 

Be safe & stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment