Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Launch Party

                                                 Aug. SOTM Wicked

                                 Our new Art Philosophy from Cricut
                                        Look @ what one button can do!
                                  memory box with Roxie Paper
                                My display table to show off our new products
                                            Roxie Workshop on the Go
                                        A few of  my girls at the party!
                      Linda won the prize for tickets & finding items in the book
                                          Eva won our pins for game playing
                                           Melissa won the door prize
                                            Theresa won playing the game

I had a blast with you guys today! Thanks for sharing with me.....You ladies are awesome!!!! wouldn't trade you guys for the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment